1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Undocumented Tips?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by atootie, Mar 23, 2004.

1. atootie

atootie New Member

Hi Fellow Prius Friends; Last night I meet a fellow whom bought a new Prius in December. He had told me that at the time that he picked up his Prius, he asked the sales personif there was anything in writing that wasn't in the manuals. They told him that they are no suppose reveal that information, but he insisted and they ran him a copy of some stuff that isn't covered in the onwers manual. Has anyone ever heard of such a thing? Thanks for all your help! Driftwood Pearl (BC) only 380 miles on it! :roll:

2. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Interesting...do you know if you could get some scanned images of these documents?

3. atootie

atootie New Member

If I see this fellow I'll ask him if he would be as kind as to run me a copy! I would only be more that happy to post it I I come across them!

4. efusco

efusco Moderator Emeritus
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Can you be specific about what kind of information? I mean, there are volumes of information that isn't covered in the basic owner's manual...most of it can be found on the internet. If you can't get copies ask what kinds of things were on the copies he got.