1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

United Toyota Prius MeetUp Day

Discussion in 'Local Clubs, Events, and Road Trips' started by Bill Merchant, Oct 11, 2005.

1. Bill Merchant

Bill Merchant absit invidia

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    MeetUp.com lists this Saturday as <a href=\'http://prius.meetup.com/day/\' target=\'_blank\'>United Toyota Prius MeetUp Day</a>. I know there are many Prius clubs here on PriusChat, but I've had no luck generating much interest for a local group. Someone else here in Portland has got this going, and it looks like it's bigger than just here.

Maybe some of the local PriusChat clubs might want to participate.

2. Spunky

Spunky New Member

Nothing in my area yet. Will keep an eye on that site. Thank you Bill.

3. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    When I put my name in for Priapus, I registered here and at Meetup. At most I think there were ten people listed at Meetup and when I attempted to organize a meetup no one showed. It's pretty darned lonely when you are sitting there looking around like a lost puppy for other people who never show up.

4. DaveinOlyWA

DaveinOlyWA 3rd Time was Solariffic!!

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
    well bummer, if i had known about it sooner, i would have shown up. but i have to work every other rotating weekend day. so need 2 weeks notice to get the day off.

have had a bundle of meetings in this area all small. would love to do something to get a few dozen in one place but hard to coordinate a time where a lot of people can meet up. have met a few dozen PriusChatters, but only a few that make it to most of the meets. Frank is good for showing up and he usually has to drive much much farther than anyone else.

if having another meeting post it as soon as you know about it and keep bumping it so it can be seen.