1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Unlisted differences between 2023 Prius Prime SE/XSE trims (Canada).

Discussion in 'Prime Main Forum (2017-2022)' started by leftbrarian, Jul 13, 2023.

1. leftbrarian

leftbrarian New Member

Vehicle:
    2023 Prius Prime
    Model:
    SE
    I had an XSE trim on order and have been offered the SE trim sooner as my salesperson had one become available on a cancellation. I'm wondering about the minute/unlisted differences because they seem to be a number of things that Toyota doesn't actually mention:

For example, I know things like the tires/rims, glass roof, Softex seats, wireless charging, and larger multimedia system are differences, as they're all listed on the spec sheet, but I've noticed some other things such as:
    -The tail lights seem to be lit differently.
    -The SE doesn't seem to have the LED ambient light bar in the cabin.
    -The headlights/signal lights on the LE/XLE seem different; is that also the case for the SE/XSE.

Just wondering if anyone here has seen both and can comment on this as I'd rather make a fully informed choice on which model to go with, as I do like some of the little bells and whistles that Toyota didn't seem to feel a need to explain on their spec sheet.

Alternatively, if anyone knows where I can find a full spec/comparison sheet with the differences between each, I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks in advance!

#1 leftbrarian, Jul 13, 2023
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2023
  2. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Normally we would have a thread like that but I think the car is too new to figure out all the minute differences unless you were on the media test drive. I haven't been able to sit in a Prime yet - just a Limited AWD.

leftbrarian and Sarge like this.