1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Unlocking all the doors from the driver's side?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by 4chi, Oct 3, 2006.

1. 4chi

4chi New Member

A trivial question, but...

Is there a way to unlock all the doors to my 2006 while leaving the SKS in my pocket and without touching the passenger door or hatch? I take my toddler to school each morning and its hard to access the passenger side door and the hatch where I park. Touching the driver door only unlocks that door, and then hitting the button locks it back up again. I think I may have to just do it the old fashioned way (take the fob out and click it) but it'd be a lot easier if I didn't have to do that while carrying him and my gym bag.

thx

2. ohgreys

ohgreys New Member

I think there is a way to change it so that you can unlock all the doors by standing by the passenger door. I would suggest checking the manual to see if it tells how to make that change.

3. eagle33199

eagle33199 Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
  4. 4chi

4chi New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(eagle33199 @ Oct 3 2006, 04:03 PM) [snapback]327486[/snapback]</div>
    I'm sorry if the Twins loss put you in a bad mood.

But seriously, thanks for the info, I'll remember the search next time. I do have to question your good to infinitely better scale, though! ;)

5. eagle33199

eagle33199 Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    Oh, i'm new to MN, only been here 4-5 months now... Prior to that, i lived my whole life in Ohio, a majority of it in Cleveland... While we don't hate the twins like we do the Yankee's, i also don't play cheerleader (although the sheer amount of twins gear people are wearing at work today makes me want to gag).