1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Update, of sorts

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by randylud, May 28, 2008.

1. randylud

randylud Randy

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Hi gang! I have not posted for some time now as a new Prius owner. However, things have been doing well with no complaints. How much do you love these little wonders? I live in North Carolina and around my home it is hilly but not mountainous by any stretch. In the past month, I have been to Virginia twice and in the areas I travel in, it is very mountainous and the Prius does very well in performance, handling, and mileage. As a matter of fact, on the home trip this past weekend, I broke over the 3,000 mile mark and averaged 51.3 mpg on that tank and am still on that tank of gas. I filled up this past Saturday morning and have driven almost 400 miles. The gas gage is still showing above a 1/4 tank, and I know it is not linear, but it is wonderful!
    I am thinking of becoming a spokesman for Toyota, what do ya think of that? LOL :pound:

2. Tammy7287

Tammy7287 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    I'm right there with you. I've had mine since 5/12 and I drive 60 miles round trip for work each day. I'm loving the fact that I can go over a week without HAVING to fill up. My Passat couldn't go 4 days without dinging at me for more "food".