1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Updated fleet report

Discussion in 'Generation 1 Prius Discussion' started by bwilson4web, Nov 11, 2009.

1. bwilson4web

bwilson4web BMW i3 and Model 3

Vehicle:
    2018 Tesla Model 3
    Model:
    Prime Plus
    http://hybridexperience.com/content/view/60/67/

This page also has other collected maintenance records.

Bob Wilson

2. Patrick Wong

Patrick Wong DIY Enthusiast

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Hi Bob,

That webpage seems pretty old since it says the vehicles drove an average of 40K km which is 24K miles. Probably dates back to 2004 or 2005?

Also the battery life statement from Toyota is quite old and the sentence about not replacing a single battery due to "wear and tear" is certainly no longer accurate.

3. bwilson4web

bwilson4web BMW i3 and Model 3

Vehicle:
    2018 Tesla Model 3
    Model:
    Prime Plus
    It seemed somewhat fresh to me because it had more than I'd remembered from four years ago. 'Tidewater' posted a URL to it so I went back and walked through it. You're right, it could be content was added after my first look and it has been too long.

BTW, the Dept. of Energy seems to still be doing some fleet studies in Arizona but since I don't have an NHW20, I've not been paying much attention to them. I figure it will take them about a year to get anything on the ZVW30.

Bob Wilson

4. orange4boy

orange4boy Member

Vehicle:
    2003 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I saw some of those cars up for auction last year.

I contacted them to see if they would share the detailed info. I doubt I will get a response.

The Provincial government has been axing all programs including "green" ones because the Olympics is so incredibly over budget from all the cherry contracting jobs they tendered. 6 billion and counting.