1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Upgrade advice

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by mikedow, Oct 9, 2011.

1. mikedow

mikedow Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    One
    I have a 2007 Prius with Navigation with 45,000 miles. It will be paid for in a few months, and I really like the idea of saving $400 per month on my car payment. The car runs very well, so there’s no need for a new car. All I really want to upgrade is the audio.

I have the Dice Electronics add-on that allows me to hook up my iPhone. The dealer ran the wire through the small cubbyhole under the radio.

That said, I’d really like to integrate Pandora and NPR stations from my iPhone. I have XM radio, but I allowed the subscription to lapse. I would like a cleaner interface than the giant fonts offered by the factory model.

Are there any reasonable solution for upgrading the audio on a five year old car thyat would no decrease the resale value?

Mike

2. F8L

F8L Protecting Habitat & AG Lands

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Use an aftermarket bluetooth device? You can then stream your music to the stereo. Parrot makes some nice units.