1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Upgrade rear view mirror

Discussion in 'Gen 4 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by J Guhe, Apr 13, 2024.

1. J Guhe

J Guhe New Member

Vehicle:
    2021 Prius
    Model:
    L Eco
    I currently have a 2021 Prius Eco L and want to upgrade the standard rear view mirror. I’m looking to install one with auto dimming and homelink. Does anyone have any recommendations where I should purchase the wiring harness since it appears there is no plugin play on my car? The mirror is on its way from eBay and should arrive shortly. Any help would be great for part number or other sites that may have them.

2. TalkWrench

TalkWrench Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2021 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Limited
    Keep your manual mirror and get a remote for you garage door. I have an auto dimming home link one in my 2021 Prime Limited, it's crap. Yeh, it dims just not anywhere enough. The dealer shines a flashlight on it and says, oh look see it dims, like I said just not enough. I have never had a more useless nighttime rear view mirror in all the many years I have been driving. If you have this problem go complain at the dealer.