1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Use of Bloglines.com to track posts in PriusChat

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Epp, Jun 24, 2005.

1. Epp

Epp New Member

I am surprised to see only 9 users of bloglines.com using the priuschat linkage. If you aren't familiar with bloglines.com, as I was not three days ago, it allows you to be notified of postings on various chatrooms, blogs, and other interesting sites. One of these sites just happens to be priuschat.com.

Every hour or so, I receive a message that tells me that there have been x postings in priuschat. With one click, I can see all of these postings, no matter which board within priuschat they were posted on. It makes for a real easy way to scan the action on priuschat without having to scan each of the boards for new updates.

You can also track packages shipped via UPS, USPostal Service, and FedEx. There is also a quick link to the weather for a selected zip code. This makes for a very convenient entry into the WWW each logon.

I'm also tracking for new reports on the tour de france, cruises, headlines from the AP, and new "cool tools".

2. DanMan32

DanMan32 Senior Member

Thanks for the tip, might try that.
    Only, I don't have unlimited access to my personal email, though I do for websites. Well, unlimited in the sense that it is proper.