1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Used Prius for 35K????are they crazy?

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Robert Taylor, Mar 28, 2005.

1. Robert Taylor

Robert Taylor New Member

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_...=y&cardist=2212

Gee, less than half the national listings for Prius than what there were when I went looking to order one back in October of last year.

Not even 80 listings for all new, used, certified, pre-owned or whatever 2005 model year Prius in the entire nation.

This one lead the list, price wise. There were pages of used Prius avaliable well above MSRP.

But gee, 35K and it isn't even a package six, or BC? No NAV?

Demand is as high as ever, gotta be.

Whatever inventory was out there is GONE in my Toyota distributor area, zero on the www.toyota.com website.

2. jayman

jayman Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Robert:

All we need is for the price of gasoline to shoot up $1 a gallon by the end of June and our Prius will end up being the wisest investments we ever made.

I do believe my Prius is a keeper.

Now if Toyota could only package a 3 cylinder turbodiesel hybrid into the Echo Hatchback and get 110 MPG ...

3. Wolfman

Wolfman New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Hehehe, there is the option of emailing these assholes, and I let them know of what I thought of their price gouging. <evil grin>

4. DaveinOlyWA

DaveinOlyWA 3rd Time was Solariffic!!

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
    i got a dealer in Tacoma selling previously owned 2004's (most likely rentals) that average 10k miles on them for $25,000... all are package 1's