1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Used Prius supposedly avail in Sacramento

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by pmanza, Jun 20, 2008.

1. pmanza

pmanza Fernsmom

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    FYI all looking for Prius in NoCal, in todays paper, Maita Toyota in Sacto claims to have 2 07's (no price listed) and one other dealer (I think it was Folsom Lake Toyota or Roseville toyota, don't have the paper in front of me, sorry) advertised getting "a truckload of used 07 prius just came in". It might be worth a couple of calls for those of you within driving distance of Sacramento to make a couple of calls. Sorry I dont' remember the exact dealership, I left the paper at home, but was surprised by the claim of a "truckload".
    Fernsmom

2. pdhenry

pdhenry It's HEEERE!

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    I think there are a lot of used ones available, but many of the ones I've seen have asking prices above the MSRP for a new 08 Prius.

For some reason the ones I see tend to be a lot of former rental cars from the New Hampshire area (according to the free Carfax report accompanying the listing), even though they're being sold in Maryland (Kuhns Toyota).