1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Using A/C Auto

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by toadman, Apr 23, 2008.

1. toadman

toadman New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    On page 202 of the owner's manual (2008) it states that the temperature can be set seperately for the driver and passenger when using A/C Auto.....however it does not explain how to do this. Anyone know how this works? I was not aware of this feature when I bought the car and my bride will love me even more if I could get this figured out. Thanks.

2. Bill Merchant

Bill Merchant absit invidia

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Sorry, toadman, but the manual is wrong. :welcome: Welcome to PriusChat anyway! There are a few things in the manual that are erroneous.

3. toadman

toadman New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Bummer.....independant temps would have been a nice bonus. I was surprised when I read the manual and came to that part.

Thanks for the welcome. I've only had the car for 2 weeks...still having fun learning about it ....and amazed at the technology.

4. Bill Merchant

Bill Merchant absit invidia

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    I've had a Prius since early 2005 and I'm still having fun learning about it and being amazed at the technology. The more I know, the more I'm impressed.

5. rsforkner

rsforkner Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    THANK YOU for asking this question. I too have been wondering about it but just haven't gotten around to posting. I read the Owner's Manual from cover to cover (yes, really) and put it on my list of things to ask the dealer about next time I was in.

I may just ask him anyway, just to see what he says. I will say after reading this I will expect to be disappointed. <sigh> But wait, Since life is all about expectations and I expect to be disappointed am I really disappointed?

I may get a headache trying to figure that out.

Bob

6. skguh

skguh Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    If they're THAT uncomfy, just tell 'em to roll down their window...
    :)

7. Sheepdog

Sheepdog C'Mere Sheepie!

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    II
    In Florida you dont roll down the window at speed unless you want to roast a chicken!