1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Vacation Ideas in Tennesee

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by TonyPSchaefer, May 17, 2011.

1. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    My entire immediate family will be spending a week in Gatlinburg, TN. For my fellow Priuschatters who happen to come from Tennessee, I'm really looking forward to spending some time in your beautiful state. For everyone else, I'm really hoping I can get out without taking on a four-legged wife and an accent.

My wife (two legged human) and I are planning on taking a day trip somewhere. Preferably no more than an hour's drive away. Who has ideas?

2. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    what? you're not going to graceland? shame!

3. barcelona11

barcelona11 New Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Cade's Cove is a lovely loop with some interesting stops along the way for potters and such. Haven't been there since I was in college, but I have a friend who goes there regularly on nature photography expeditions. Enjoy.

4. twittel

twittel Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    My wife and I honeymooned in Gatlinburg, TN. The Smokey Mountains were just hills then. Be sure to do the tram ride up the mountain. If that doesn't scare you, then you're the right person for moderator.