1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

VACATION IN JAPAN

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by flareak, Jun 6, 2005.

1. flareak

flareak Fleet Captain

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Hi everyone, just wanna say that Japan is awesome! I:ve seen at least 1 prius every five minutes! I also saw a Prius commercial. It was fun :) okay, I gotta go. catch you guys later

dont want tour group bus to leave without me!!!!!

2. senna4ever

senna4ever New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Cool! Have fun while you're there. I've been there 5 times myself.

3. flareak

flareak Fleet Captain

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Okay, soo its the end of the day in Tokyo and I saw sooooooo many cool cars! We went to the Toyota expo here and I saw a salsa red with the extended spoiler. I took really good pictures for you guys :). Also there were the other hybrids but they took on different names. Eg. RX400h and the highlander. I also saw the estima and the alphard and they showcased the vitz. I got great pictures :). Next to the salsa was the landspeed record prius UP CLOSE IN PERSON!!! it was neato and i got nice pictures of that. Something cool I saw too was the Nissan Cube. I thought it was just a concept car but no! people are driving them around. Ill try to get some scans of the brochures I got too but it will be a loooong while till I get home so don't get your hopes up ;)

ttyl, and since its probably morning there... おはようございます! も、おやすみなさい! (good morning and, for me, good night!)

4. bobc

bobc New Member

Glad you're having so much fun!

Remember to stop by a dealership and pick up all the parts that we don't have here in N. America. Although, good luck trying to get on the plane with a rear spoiler....

Safe travels,

5. DanMan32

DanMan32 Senior Member

Find out why they didn't give us a better amp, and no aux inputs!

6. DaveinOlyWA

DaveinOlyWA 3rd Time was Solariffic!!

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
    wow i envy you. that would be an awesome trip!!

but do us one favor??... its bad enough that you r there and we are here... sooo

POST THEM PICS!!

7. flareak

flareak Fleet Captain

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Ahah sorry! I dont have my own computer or else I would post the many pictures I have.. plus I dont know that much Japanese so I can't help you with the amp/imput questions. However, it was interesting to see that there are some Prius here with the American rims and also that you can get NAV without having it in a package. Post picks in about... 18 days?

8. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Those with the 15" are the 'base' model are they not? The Touring G gets the upgraded wheels? Perhaps speedracer can help out.

Well, hope you have fun! We'll be looking forward to your next post and your return home! Enjoy your trip!