1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Vais Tech Group Buy

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by BobR, Dec 6, 2006.

1. BobR

BobR Member

Vais Tech is having a group buy for all of their products.

Simply enter a promo code for the discount and according to Vais whatever you order should ship in 1-3 days.

Here is a link to the information.

http://www.vaistech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=235

Bob

2. ttabbal

ttabbal New Member

I posted on the VAIS forum, but I was wondering if any Prius owners have tried this interface with audiobooks? What were your impressions? Does it handle bookmarking well? Finding my place again is a 10+ hour file is really annoying. :)

3. BobR

BobR Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ttabbal @ Dec 11 2006, 06:56 PM) [snapback]360645[/snapback]</div>
    I use an SLI with my 2005 Prius and have it emulate a MD Changer. Since you have a 2006 Prius, you would have it emulate a MP3 Disc. So I'm not sure how the SLI acts when setup this way.

I listen to a lot of podcasts that are very long, but not 10 hours long. As a MD Changer it does a fantastic job of remembering where I left off when I start and stop the car. I can even take the iPod out of the car and bring it with me, use it and put it back to my car and 9 times out of 10 it will pickup where I left off. It must have some type of memory. It isn't able to pick up where I left off if I sync the iPod and thus change the number and arrangement of the Podcasts. Every once in a while it will for start from the beginning. If this happens I switch to simple mode and fast forward to where I left off.

I hope that helps.
    Bob

4. ttabbal

ttabbal New Member

Thanks Bob! That is very helpfull. Hopefully it works well for me as I would really like to have an interface like the one the VAIS gives you.