1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Valdosta Toyota, great experience!

Discussion in 'Dealers & Pricing' started by jestoy7, Jul 19, 2009.

1. jestoy7

jestoy7 New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Arlington Toyota and Coggin at the Avenues (both Jacksonville dealers) make it extremely painful to buy a new car. Typical tricks and markups and highly unwilling to find the car a customer is looking for. All I wanted was a Blizzard III Dark Gray with no addons. The two above mentioned dealerships couldn't get one, though on the SET website buyatoyota.com it showed many coming in to the region withi weeks time.

Enter Valdosta Toyota:
    I saw that they had an allocation for the exact car I was looking for and called them. Bryan picked up and we talked, immediately he knew I didn't want any tricks and within minutes we had a deal. (Coggin Toyota took us several days and emails of going back and forth and still nothing).

Lindsey did the paperwork for me and kept me informed on the process since my order was placed on 7/6. My car was supposed to be available to me on 7/27 but came into port 7/16 and this morning I got the call that the car was there.

While there, Richard (corporate customer relations person) was extremely helpful and knew a lot about the Prius. It was refreshing to have people without fluff.

The finance guy asked us about GAP and warranty, explained the pros and cons, not pushy at all. We got GAP and will buy the warranty through priuschat.

All in all they were a perfect 10. They have only been allocated one Prius after mine, but I told Lindsey that she needs to jump on here and help more people in the Southeast.

If you live in the North Florida area or South Georgia, I highly recommend that you go to them. Bryan and Lindsey will treat you right and do their best to get you the exact car you want.