1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Valenti tail light swap. To buy or not to buy?

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by Priipriii, May 11, 2024.

1. Priipriii

Priipriii Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    My tail light has been cracked since i bought the car. Was thinking of buying junkyard lights but theyre pricing it similar to brand new online these days. So while looking on ebay, i found these blacked out lights. They look very nice but theyre not exactly cheap. I want to know before I spend half a grand if im getting a good deal or if its cheap china quality. Has anyone gotten them before that could comment on their appearance and quality, id greatly appreciated. Im also trying to find real life pictures outside of the single stock one they have, but am having no luck. If anyone has any, id also greatly appreciate the sharing.

The lights im talking about:
    Link to ebay

#1 Priipriii, May 11, 2024
    Last edited: May 11, 2024
  2. ASRDogman

ASRDogman Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    You should search ebay, you can find them for much less...

3. Xterra72

Xterra72 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Persona
    If these are genuine Valenti, one of the better brands out there.

For the price, these should be as good or better than oem.

Almost purchase myself but stayed away. Some reviews stated that it took in moisture/ water and had it inoperable.

For this much money, I wasn’t taking the chance and kept my oem. Applied a light tint and made it less subtle than the oem finish.

4. Grit

Grit Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Haven’t bought them but the subject say swap haha