1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Valet Cards

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Dion, Mar 19, 2004.

1. Dion

Dion New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    I asked my dealer for some valet cards and they didn't know what I was talking about. I explained what I was asking for and they said they would contact Toyota. Dealer called back to say that this is something that the individual dealers may be offering but they don't have them and Toyota doesn't have them. Can someone tell me if this is true? :roll:

2. Ken Cooper

Ken Cooper New Member

I asked about these when my car came in. They weren't aware. Then one salesperson mentioned that they had seen something like that in the glove compartment on arrival off the truck. My salesperson then went out to the car, got them. then gave them to me.

3. Dion

Dion New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Thanks for the reply. Someone at the dealer did say to me that they should be in the glove compartment. I said that there was nothing in the glove compartment when I received the car. Makes me think someone prepping the car just threw them in the trash because they didn't know what they were.

4. shocker

shocker Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I found my valet cards in the tray in the center console. You can print off a copy of these from this website. Go to forum index and then go to File Library you will find the information there.

5. daniel

daniel Cat Lovers Against the Bomb

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    I was given a whole pack of them by my dealer during the fairly long orientation, which included going through the owners manual and paperwork.

6. Ken Cooper

Ken Cooper New Member

Don't forget to check the drawer on the bottom front of the center console (there are folks who aren't even aware that this drawer exists - good place to hide stuff).

7. Dion

Dion New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    My Dealer is trying to order valet cards, but is having trouble. She wants the contact info of a dealer that gave them to a Prius customer. Can someone that got them please post dealer contact info so that I can forward the info to my deal which is Hudson Toyota in Jersey City.