1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Vehicle Stabilization Control option

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by santoro1, Jul 9, 2006.

1. santoro1

santoro1 New Member

Just placed order for a magnetic gray, gray interior package 3, 06 Prius. Excited about it and should get it within 10 days.. My question...I didn't really need package 5, so my choice was between 3 and 4. I ordered the 3. It is my understanding that the VSC is designed for control in ice and snow, etc..If I understand it correctly. Is there any real benefit of having it here in south florida? It was the only difference between the two packages. Please let me know quickly, bec I could probably change the order at this point...But not for too long I am sure. Thanks

2. mssmith95

mssmith95 Michael

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Premium
    See answer in other thread

3. santoro1

santoro1 New Member

New to forum, couldn't find my original post, so posted again. Now I understand how to use this site. I got a hold of my salesman and changed the order to a package 4. thanks for all the feedback. Two weeks to get my Prius!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mssmith95 @ Jul 9 2006, 08:01 PM) [snapback]283555[/snapback]</div>