1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Ventura County or LA County Dealer recommendations for maintenance

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by PriusMax, Jun 19, 2006.

1. PriusMax

PriusMax New Member

Will be needing to take my car in for the 5000 mile service and wanted to get input from all the great PC members. Since I purchased the prepaid plan, I wanted to get recommendations from anyone who had good experiences. From reading some posts, looks like Longo and Keyes were OK, and I didn't have any problems with Simi Valley when I had my 1000 mile oil change. Any info and recommendations are greatly appreciated.

2. fshagan

fshagan Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PriusMax @ Jun 19 2006, 03:34 PM) [snapback]273619[/snapback]</div>
    I'm farther west than you are, but between Oxnard and Ventura, I prefer the Ventura service department. Oxnard always tries to upsell me into some platinum plated version of the service interval that bears no resemblance to the manufacturers recommendations. They even gave me a hassle about taking the trim rings off the wheels.