1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Verizon Razor V3 and Bluetooth

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by walkinghat, Jan 25, 2007.

1. walkinghat

walkinghat Junior Member

The phone finds the car, but the car wants me to insert a four digit code into the phone. I can find no place in the Verizon blutooth setup to enter the code. :huh:
    Anyone figure this out?

Thanks

2. MegansPrius

MegansPrius GoogleMeister, AKA bongokitty

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    II
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(walkinghat @ Jan 25 2007, 05:43 PM) [snapback]380816[/snapback]</div>
    The defaul for our verizon LG was 1111. Under tools>bluetooth

3. walkinghat

walkinghat Junior Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MegansPrius @ Jan 25 2007, 04:53 PM) [snapback]380821[/snapback]</div>
    Same here. The car wants me to enter that code into the phone... I cannot find any place in the phone menu under tools/connections/bluetooth to enter that code.

I'm feeling really dumb about now.

Thanks

4. MegansPrius

MegansPrius GoogleMeister, AKA bongokitty

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    II
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(walkinghat @ Jan 25 2007, 06:59 PM) [snapback]380845[/snapback]</div>
    I'm sorry we did it a month ago and it's my wife (Megan's) phone so I don't have it in front of me to double-check the menus, but on the LG 8300 I'm pretty sure it was just tools, scroll down to item six (bluetooth), turn it on, and then when the car pinged it it prompted us for the code. It only took a minute so my recollection is unclear (unlike downloading the phonebook, which took me an hour to figure out) and I can't offer any more help. Sorry. Good luck.