1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Vermont Owners Group

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by earthman, Apr 15, 2008.

1. earthman

earthman New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Not that there is one that I know about, fill me in, does such a group exist? What about it? Are there other Vermont Prius owners that frequent this place?
    I pick my Prius up tomorrow, can't wait! Looking forward to getting out from under the gas guzzler. Any suggestions for driving the hills of Vermont? Winter driving? Mud Season driving? Care & maintenance? Any insight at all is appreciated.

2. pewd

pewd Clarinet Dude

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    bump

i can't help with the owners group, as i'm in texas, but wanted to welcome you to the forum. enjoy your new car!

3. earthman

earthman New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Thanks
    I actually just picked up my Prius yesterday, it is sweet. Very 21st century. I need to stop & think, not just hopping in turn the key & go. On the way home from Burlington to Central Vermont, about & hour, some highway, small towns & back roads, I got 47.3 to the bottom of my hill. How great is that! Going up my road, three miles of dirt hill it dropped to 45.9.........terrible. I think I'm going to like this.