1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Very Good Ford C-Max Energi Review, Car and Driver

Discussion in 'Ford/Lincoln Hybrids and EVs' started by cycledrum, Jan 13, 2013.

1. cycledrum

cycledrum PSOCSOASP

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    This reviewer is good and gives a positive review of the C-Max Energi. I don't agree with him so much on the cargo area of the Energi from what I saw at the auto show, but he spent a lot more time with the car than I did.

note - C-Max is based on Focus platform, not Fiesta mentioned in review.

F8L likes this.
  2. acdii

acdii Active Member

I highly DONT recommend either the Cmax or Fusion. If you can find a 2012 or older Fusion Hybrid, GOOD cars, but the 13, stay away from them. I would rather recommend a Camry Hybrid over the Fusion now, and that says a LOT considering how unimpressed I was with the one I had.

3. ETC(SS)

ETC(SS) The OTHER One Percenter.....

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Interesting....
    That's got to be the FIRST EVER C/D review that I've ever seen where they gush over a domestic over a ferign make. :eek:
    I have to admit I'm a lot more impressed in the Cmax than I thought I'd be. I love some of the ergonomic touches that FOMOCO put into this car and the interior is probably an order of magnitude better than any of the Priuses----something that's hard for me to say because I've never been really wild about Ford products.
    Yeah....Priuses get a little better mileage, but the battery in the FOMOCO could get me to work AND back, and I wouldn't have to brown nose my employer about plugging into an exterior GFI outlet.
    I'm also very impressed with the fact that you get the power of an adult car if you need it, and the ground clearance is also nice. LOVE the fact that they didn't put a pint sized gas tank in the car!!!

Heck....wait a few years for the whoop-de-do to die down about them and I might just have to test drive one:)

4. acdii

acdii Active Member

Both tee Cmax and Fusion are VERY nice cars, but it's Ford I am disenchanted over, and the reason I would say, dont buy Ford.