1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Vias IPOD unit for '07

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by jroth74, Dec 2, 2006.

1. jroth74

jroth74 New Member

Anyone had any luck with the install? I just finished hooking it up and found the connection in the back of the stereo unit is different than what is shown in any of the manuals I've seen. I connected it to the only place it would fit, but the unit does not recognize the Vias. The install manual said to turn on ignition and wait for some beeps. Never heard them. Please help.

2. Cox

Cox New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jroth74 @ Dec 2 2006, 03:25 PM) [snapback]356736[/snapback]</div>
    I've got an '07 touring and the VAIS went in just fine - like you say there is only one place it'll go. I don't remember any beeps... just wire it up as shown, plug in the iPod, switch on the car and cycle through the modes until you find it under MP3.

Here are the details of the rest of my install if you're interested: http://priuschat.com/index.php?showtopic=26893