1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

VIRUS WARNING !!! My site hijacked !

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Doc Willie, Jan 29, 2008.

1. Doc Willie

Doc Willie Shuttlecraft Commander

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    After expiring without warning, my site at willieyee DOT SEE OH EM was hijacked, and has tripped a virus alert. DO NOT GO THERE !!

I have gone through every post I can find that had that URL in it and changed it to my new one.

However, there are posts thatwere quoted by other posters that still have the old URLs. If the moderators can do a search and change or expunge these, it would be a help.

My site is back up at willieyee.info, with a more reliable provider.

My apologies if this has inconvenienced anyone.

2. efusco

efusco Moderator Emeritus
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    You seem a bit frantic Willie, are you suggesting that there is something here at Priuschat.com that needs to be done?
    If so then I need you to tell me exactly what posts/issues/etc. you think pose a risk and need to be changed.

3. Doc Willie

Doc Willie Shuttlecraft Commander

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Maybe it is not that big a deal. I just don't want to, through negligence, cause problems to someone else.

I did a search for "willieyee.com" and found all the posts where I had links.

That will also show the threads where I was quoted. It might be a bit of a hassle to change them all, unless you have some Find and Replace facility that could change them in one fell swoop: willieyee.com ==> willieyee.info

Thanks for your attention, and your good work here as always.