1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Voice Command for Stored Locations

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by jsfabb, May 25, 2012.

1. jsfabb

jsfabb Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Can you use voice navigation to call up a stored location, such as Home or any other one? If you can, how do you have to state the question? I know you can use it to input an address or POI, but don't know if it can be done for a stored or previous location.

Also, if you are in your stored contacts in the GPS and, for instance, if you want to look up a stored address in the T's, you would press the "T U V" tab on the bottom of the screen. When the screen comes up, you would think that the first T would be at the top of the screen with the list continuing down the screen. For some reason it isn't. The first T may not appear until the middle or the bottom of the screen. I just think this is a little strange!

I have sent these questions to the Tech Guy at my dealership about 10 days ago and haven't back from him yet.