1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Volk TE37 - Bronze 16"x7" $850 (SoCal)

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by VolkCelicaGTS, Jul 21, 2010.

1. VolkCelicaGTS

VolkCelicaGTS New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Hello Prius community!

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Dan, and I am a Celica owner (2003 GT-S) living in the Torrance. I've been browsing the forums for a short while because I was, at one point, interested in purchasing a 2010 Prius.

However, the reason for why I ended up signing up, and this post is because I am interested in selling my Volk TE37s! I saw a white Prius drive by me on the streets the other day with bronze Volk TE37s, and thought it was gorgeous! Well, that prompted me to do some research, and it seems our cars share the same bolt pattern (5x100). In my research, I've also noted that Bino has this setup, so it might have very well have been him/her, had he/she been in my area.

If you'd like more information on the sale of my Volk TE37s, please refer to the link below!

http://priuschat.com/forums/private-sales/82669-volk-te37-bronze-16-x7-850-a.html

These would make for an excellent modification on your car, and depending on which tires you choose to attach to these light weight rims (~11 lbs / rim), they may even help you with your mileage/gas consumption! Although, I highly encourage you to do your own research on this.

I've thoroughly enjoyed this forum thus far, and I hope to continue gathering helpful information! Thank you all for your contributions!

- Dan

2. andino

andino Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Nice set of wheels. Good luck with your sale. I would pick these up but I have something a little more aggressive in mind haha

3. VolkCelicaGTS

VolkCelicaGTS New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Thank you! Best wishes to you and your vehicle!

- Dan