1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

For Sale Volk Te37 - Bronze 16"x7" $850

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by VolkCelicaGTS, Jul 21, 2010.

1. VolkCelicaGTS

VolkCelicaGTS New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Hello Prius community!

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Dan, and I am a Celica owner (2003 GT-S) living in the Torrance. I've been browsing the forums for a short while because I was, at one point, interested in purchasing a 2010 Prius.

However, the reason for why I ended up signing up, and this post is because I am interested in selling my Volk TE37s! I saw a white Prius drive by me on the streets the other day with bronze Volk TE37s, and thought it was gorgeous! Well, that prompted me to do some research, and it seems our cars share the same bolt pattern (5x100). In my research, I've also noted that Bino has this setup, so it might have very well have been him/her, had he/she been in my area.

So, without further ado, here are the details of the sale -- please read carefully!

16"x7" Volk Bronze TE37s

I've had them on my car for almost 4 years. Had them taken off about 6 months ago and have been stored at my place ever since.
    These have a 5x100 pattern and a +33 offset.
    They are forged, and are extremely light weight, coming in at ~11lbs/rim!
    (Note: Tires are not included.)

Blue Rays Engineering Valves Stems included!
    Also included are 2 different sets of black lug nuts (Mugen & Kyokugen) and their two respective keys to protect the rims (12x1.25mm lug nuts). However, those interested should double check to see that these lug nuts will indeed fit their Prius, as I used these on my Celica.

I'll be happy to provide any answers to questions that you may have!
    * However, I kindly ask that you keep your comments and opinions to yourself if you're not going to contribute to the sale. I'm sure that if you had a sale, you would not want trolls coming into your thread, and messing up your sale, so I'd like to humbly ask that you treat my sale in the same manner you'd like yours treated. Thank you.

Note: They were previously owned by another celica owner, and I got them with a couple nicks here and there.
    ** One rim has an inch bend on the lip, which DOES NOT COMPROMISE it whatsoever (believe me -- I've been driving with it for 2+ years).
    Now, for the pictures:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Rim 1

[​IMG]
    Rim 2

[​IMG]
    Rim 3: Notice the bend at the bottom (looks worse than it really is). Also, please take note that I am not interested in repairing the bend, because they rode just fine, and I am not interested in repairing them. I'll let the future owner decide what he/she wants to do with the rims. So please, no requests, or comments to repair the rims. Thank you!

[​IMG]
    Rim 4 & Lug nuts with keys

[​IMG]
    On my car (old picture - rims no longer have tires on them!)

[​IMG]
    Notice how insignificant the bend looks when tires are attached to the rims. It does not affect the performance of the rim in anyway that I've experienced in my almost 4 years of driving with it.

[​IMG]
    Another image of them on my car (old picture - rims no longer have tires on them!)

Another link to pictures of Bino's car (I'm sure he/she won't mind the free publicity/oogling of his/her car :D).

The rims do look lighter/darker shades of bronze depending on the lighting conditions.

I realize because I don't have many other posts, my credibility may be questionable. Therefore, for the time being, I am more interested in selling to local buyers. They can come check out the rims whenever we can agree on a mutually agreeable time. Because the buyer would be picking up the rims, they can make sure that this is a legitimate sale. Also, because we'll be meeting in person, the only acceptable payment method would be cash for the transaction!

However, if you are willing to trust that I am a legitimate seller, and you need the wheels shipped, I will accept Paypal (just include the 3% fee on top of the price + cost of shipping to your area). Paypal allows for a safe transaction for both parties involved, and I am verified paypal-er, and I require you to be, as well!

Of course, local pick up is preferred, and has priority over shipping!

Thank you for looking at my post! I hope you will consider buying the rims! They are an attention grabber and I am sad to part with them, however it's just time for me to move on. Please feel free to message me or post here, regarding the sale! :D

- Dan

2. sykoracer02

sykoracer02 New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    II
    nicew wheels

3. VolkCelicaGTS

VolkCelicaGTS New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Thank you! Hopefully, they will garner more attention from potential buyers!

- Dan

4. pdqneon

pdqneon New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Just checking if these are still for sale