1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

VOTE

Discussion in 'Local Prius Club Main Forum' started by InTheWASide, Oct 31, 2004.

1. InTheWASide

InTheWASide New Member

Gonna keep this real simple kids, we all need to get out and vote. I could spend a lot of time, get all political and try to convince you to vote for who I\'m voting for. Instead, I\'ll simply say this. GET OUT THERE AND VOTE. If you\'re an absentee, take the time to go INTO A POST OFFICE and get your envelope POST MARKED NOVEMBER 2ND!! This election could effect more than the next 4 years depending on who gets elected, and I have no doubt that the more VOTES that take place, the more likely it will be that the will of this country will be done.
    So please all, get out there and vote!! </span>

<span style=\'color:red\'>I\'m aware this isn\'t a message about the PRIUS, but it is extremely important that all see this and are reminded to vote, right Danny, so I only ask that this post stay in the main forum where the majority of members can see it, until after election day. Then you all can delete it or move it to a new area or whatever, but please leave it where the majority can see it until the polls close. THANK YOU!

2. DaveinOlyWA

DaveinOlyWA 3rd Time was Solariffic!!

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
    ok... for some this might be a late post to a dead thread, but as WA Staters know, the issue has only been resolved (maybe!!)

ok i am 0-2... voted for Kerry and Rossi

who did anyone else vote for?