1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

(WA) PASNGAS

Discussion in 'Local Prius Club Main Forum' started by RO6, Jul 2, 2005.

1. RO6

RO6 New Member

Hi Folks,

I'm a WA resident with a Prius on order at home in Salt Lake City. I've been in the Seattle area for a few days visiting the family and am amazed at the number of Prii up here. It is great to see.

While doing my Prius research back in SLC I came across one of the vanity plate threads here on PriusChat. After a quick check of the WA DOT website I was delighted to see that PASNGAS was available and decided that I would claim it as soon as I had my Prius. Unfortunately the day I placed my deposit at the Toyota dealer I checked again and discovered the plate had been claimed. With all the Prii I've seen up here I've been keeping an eye out for the owner of PASNGAS so that I could congratulate you for beating me to the punch and for your great choice of plate. Unfortunately I haven't seen you out and about, hopefully you'll get the message as a member of this forum.

With PASNGAS taken I've been considering NVMYMPG but I'm still on the fence. I bet it too will be taken by the time I get my car in 2-4 more weeks so I probably don't have to worry about it much. Plus, I'm worried that one might not be taken well by the SUV owners and Red Staters that surround me in UT. In defense of my Pri's safety I'll probably settle for the run-of-the-mill numbers and letter plate.

Take care.

2. DaveinOlyWA

DaveinOlyWA 3rd Time was Solariffic!!

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
    welcome to the forums!! i think you will find this to be the best place to find out how to get the most from your Prius.

here, you will also find an electric group of individuals from all types of backgrounds thta have a huge amount of experiences to share with you.

we talk about many things here and i think you will find that you will learn a lot about your Prius and a lot about life too

ps. check my vanity plate. im in olympia.

also several vanity plates near me. "GITREAL" goes to Bally's gym where i go

3. DaveinOlyWA

DaveinOlyWA 3rd Time was Solariffic!!

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
    i was at Southcenter Mall the other day visiting the apple store and saw a Gold Prius with the plate

EZBNGRN

i take that to mean "easy being green"

another variation would be EZ2BGRN