1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Waited 2 days for mine!!!

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by Leasa, May 17, 2008.

1. Leasa

Leasa New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    :)Wow, I must be one of the lucky ones. My husband knew I wanted a Prius for awhile but wasn't even considering it until he was in search of a commuter car for himself as he drives a big diesel truck and you know how that is right now. :eek: Anyway, he went into a local dealer and test drove one of their Prius rentals. He loved it. He called me and asked if I still wanted one...of course!!!The manager ( a good friend) started looking for one. He wanted me to get silver and I wanted red or white. We would take almost anything he could find. Well he called back that day and they had a white #3 coming up from Oregon. They had no wait list. I looked around online and there was only one other one around our area. I waited 2 days for mine after reading the other threads I guess I am lucky. I love my car!!! I had signed all the papers the day before it came and so basically I bought it without ever even sitting in a Prius. I am so glad, I love it!!

Anyone want to buy a 2007 Escalade? ;) I have always loved the luxury of an Escalade (I have had 2) but the Prius is fun to drive and I will not have to stop 2x a week and pay $75+ each time. My kids like the Escalade better (13 & 15) but someday they will understand.

2. HardCase

HardCase SilverPineMica, the green one

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Congrats on the new car, and welcome to the forum. I suspect that an Escalade might be a hard sell with this group, but you never know.....

3. Leasa

Leasa New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    No kidding!! :eek: I would never do it again! It was kind of a joke but I do need to get rid of it...someday.

And thank you!