1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Want new tires and free $50 gas card?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by techogurl, Jan 10, 2005.

1. techogurl

techogurl New Member

I happened to be doing my morning routine of web catchup/reading and noticed that there is an offer from PriusChat sponsor Tire Rack for a free $50 gas card if you buy a set of 4 Triple Treads. I am cutting and pasting the information from the site below:

When you purchase four (4) qualifying Goodyear tires you will be eligible to receive up to a $50 Gas Card via a mail-in manufacturer's redemption form. Tires must be purchased from in-stock inventory between December 26, 2004 and January 15, 2005.

Link to list of tires that are eligible from TireRack

I don't know if my link will give PriusChat credit so you might want to click the link off the board and you will see the offer under special offers to your right.

2. bruceha_2000

bruceha_2000 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Yeah, I saw that. Got mine at Sears since the price was the same. I asked about the rebate when I was paying. They didn't know anything about it, though the guy looked for information.

There is a phone number to find participating 'local' dealers on the rebate form, it gave me three, Sears wasn't on the list. There isn't anything on the Goodyear website that said it was only some dealers.

Also, Sears only had 2, had to order 2 more. Don't know if that was from their warehouse or Goodyear's. I plan to take my printed certificate to Sears and show it to them.

I would have done it through TireRack if I knew the $50 wasn't dealer wide. Just figured it was easier to have it done at Sears than have to shlep the tires somewhere for mounting.