1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Want to feel the road better?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by V8Cobrakid, Jan 6, 2007.

1. V8Cobrakid

V8Cobrakid Green Handyman

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I don't expect everyone to try this. Only because i don't want everyone crashing.

People in the bay area know 17... and this is where all my test are preformed for handling.

unless you know hicks.. but at low speeds, it requires too much turning of the wheel (two handed)

It's simple. I'm a left hand dominant driver.

So, i hold on with my right? where? the seat.

I learned that most of the bounce in the car is actually in the seat. If you reach your hand through... be careful.. and grab the bottom of the seat.. it gives you a whole new feel for what the car is doing. It makes the tipping sensation almost go away.. and you can feel suspension movement... i'm serious! Corners become much more steady, as the car leans, but your stearing is no longer jerky as the prius wobbles.

give it a try.. or call me crazy.. i don't mind. :ph34r:

2. Presto

Presto Has his homepage set to PC

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Poor man's handling upgrade. Beauty. ;)

Suspension and bracing FTW! :D

3. Bob Allen

Bob Allen Captainbaba

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(V8Cobrakid @ Jan 7 2007, 09:13 AM) [snapback]371892[/snapback]</div>
    I'd never call you crazy even if your "stearning" was Jearky as the Prius Wobbles.

4. V8Cobrakid

V8Cobrakid Green Handyman

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    did you add that N in there? (edit.. edit...) what N?