1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Want to have a Virgin?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by jmcclun, Apr 28, 2006.

1. jmcclun

jmcclun New Member

Good evening everyone. Yea, a Virgin, brand new to Prius and the site. Found this site last week after ordering my 2006 Silver #6. Wow this site is FULL of good information. And those of you who have the NAV package, think you have a bad one read about the Gold Wing motorcycles whoas with the NAV that you can't do anything on unless you stop the vehicle first. Check for gas station, low on fuel....stop first, reprogram. Of well, enough. I'm just wondering if anyone has an idea of what the current wait is in Pa area? Thanks.

2. Ed Vatza

Ed Vatza New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PRomIthiUS @ Apr 28 2006, 07:57 PM) [snapback]246906[/snapback]</div>
    Don't know where you are in PA but we ordered ours on February 15 and got it on April 20. My understanding was that the waits were shortening but then gas went through the roof.

3. qbee42

qbee42 My other car is a boat

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    I have the NAV package and actually find it pretty good. I'm sure it could be better, but I like it a lot.

Congrats on the new Prius

Tom