1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

wanted to introduce myself

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by jenniekay, Sep 30, 2008.

1. jenniekay

jenniekay New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Hi everyone,

I found this site while trying to find pics of the 2010 Prius and thought I would join. I literally had my hands on a black pck 2 yesterday, but my dealer, who I have bought from before, told me I should wait for the 2010 model. He said it would be enhanced as far as solar panel (which seem to be not confirmed according to some sites), better gas milage and better body style.
    I have wanted this car since 2005, and got talked out of it once before by a different dealer. Hopeing waiting for the 2010 is the right decision. I bought my Rav4, 5 months before the new model year and was highly disappointed. My saleguy knows that, which was the reason he suggested waiting.

The 2010's should be worth the wait right. Thanks

2. Santiago

Santiago New Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Better put some money down now and get in line. If you think there is a wait for the 09's, I can't imagine the 10's. I personally weighed getting a 10 but with the battery issue still up in the air, I opted for an 09. Maybe my wife will get a 10, who knows..... she's in no rush.:)

3. Freedom

Freedom Active Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Hi there and welcome!

There is a lot of info on the forum, feel free to browse. I learned so much during my 9 week wait for my car. Very helpful info.