1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Wanted: XM fan/Outlaw/PC audio expert

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by efusco, Jan 6, 2005.

1. efusco

efusco Moderator Emeritus
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Artist Confidential on XM Live 200 is replaying the RUSH interview...again. Every time it's been on I've been working and unable to listen to it. This week they're apparently broadcasting several times including:

2pm Eastern Friday, Jan. 7
    3pm Eastern Saturday, Jan. 8
    3am Easter Sunday, Jan. 9 (12 hours after the Saturday replay)

I'm leaving for vacation in my non-XM equipt Expedition and won't be able to listen to it.

I'm a huge RUSH fan and really would love to record and listen to this interview. If there is ANYONE out there willing to make a minor copyright violation and knows how to record this thing in some format that could be e-mailed to me so I could listen to it when I get home next week I'd be super appreciative.

I won't offer any money or anything of substantial value b/c that would make this that much more illegal, but any way I can be of help...I'd owe you one!

I'm shutting down my computer in the next 10 minutes so I won't see a response until late tonight at the earliest and maybe not for more than 24 hours...but if you can do it...thanks and I'll get it from you when I get home.

2. efusco

efusco Moderator Emeritus
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    bump,
    this afternoon at 3pm or early in the morning tonight at 3am.

Anyone?