1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Warning Lights On After Replacing Evap. Coil.

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by Scott Dube, Jul 24, 2013.

1. Scott Dube

Scott Dube Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Anyone out there ever have this problem? After the tech changed the evap coil (9+ hours) I have 4 instrument panel warnings.
    1. Brake system warning light
    2. Master warning light
    3. SRS warning light
    4. Hybrid system warning light.
    Even though they saved me alot of money I need to bring the car back for day two and have them figure this out. I'm sure they will but was hoping someone else had this happen and has a fast answer. I hate to spend the entire day there tomorrow and would like to bring something to the table to speed up the troubleshoot.
    Thanks

2. Patrick Wong

Patrick Wong DIY Enthusiast

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Look at the inverter coolant reservoir when the Prius is READY. If you don't see fluid turbulence, the problem is the inverter coolant pump.

3. edthefox5

edthefox5 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    AC guy probably left the doors open all day and killed the little 12 volt aux battery in the trunk. It will then throw every code its got when the 12 volt buss sags.

Open the fuse box under the hood and flip up the little red cover and check the dc voltage on that point to ground. That's the remote jumper points.

Or do this test:

Weird stuff happening? MPGs dropping? Test The Battery | PriusChat