1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Washington Area Toyota Dealers Mailing List

Discussion in 'Local Prius Club Main Forum' started by DaveinOlyWA, Sep 30, 2004.

1. DaveinOlyWA

DaveinOlyWA 3rd Time was Solariffic!!

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
    I dont know if this will help anyone but I was helping a friend who was interested in a Prius and wanted to get one without the wait if possible.

What I did was to create a mass mail document in Word. i created a database with all the WA St dealers with their contact info. this can then be merged into a form letter that can be printed out and sent to all 29 dealers in the state.

I did this using "Mail Merge" in MS Word. if you are not familiar with it, talk to your secretary or anyone who works in an office setting that has a mailing list and they can probably tell you about it.

anyways, 98% of the work involved is creating the database. the other 2 % is for creating the form letter.

If anyone is interested in saving themselves some time when contacting these dealers when looking for a car and has a computer with MS word on it, let me know.