1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Washington State Meeting SET!!~~!!

Discussion in 'Local Prius Club Main Forum' started by DaveinOlyWA, Sep 23, 2004.

1. DaveinOlyWA

DaveinOlyWA 3rd Time was Solariffic!!

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
    WA State has spoken and the first Priuschat meeting: WA St Edition, will be this Sunday the 26th at the Red Robin in Bellevue Square Mall. You can get directions with any online map program by putting in

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
    Bellevue Square
    Bellevue, WA 98004-5002
    the telly (425) 453-9522

ok... so just get directions to the mall and when getting off freeway at 8th ave NE go about 5-6 blocks and you want to take a left at Bellevue Way. the mall will be on your right. you will see outdoor seating that belongs to Red Robin. simply go a few feet past the seating and you will encounter covered parking. pull in there somewheres and park.

the event starts at 2 pm. at least that is what time i will be there. i will be wearing a black Priuschat baseball cap with a camera around my neck. it will last until we get tired of each other so come along and dont be too late!!

2. Frank Hudon

Frank Hudon Senior Member

Anybody interested in seeing the MiniScanner up close and personal? I'll bring it along if there is any interest. Wife staying home so I'm taking my Classic and going to Portland for the engine exhibiton and then back to Bellevue for the Washington Prius meet.

3. DaveinOlyWA

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
    sure bring it along... would be nice if they would get a version for the Prius HSD's...or is it Prius 3's...or is it Prius 2004+'s or is it...

4. hdrygas

hdrygas New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    I would love to see the mini-scanner!! I plan on getting the one for the '04 when it's ready if it not too much. I can't leave Olympia before 1-1:30 so depending on 405 I should be there before 3.

5. hdrygas

hdrygas New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Well we did it. Great day for a drive once you got further north. I got lost even with the Nav system. It's a talent. Nice meeting and a great drive home for a Prius driver stop and go a brand new Expedition cut in front of me and I watched to burn gas and change lanes all the way to the Tacoma Mall. I got 58.4 for the trip (filled up before I left). We checked out the mini scanner and I can't wait to get one. Pictures at 11:00. Well dinner may be ready. Oh BTW we got to see Davie's new Shelby Cobra Mustang. Electric Blue. Yes it is true he has turned to the dark side but there may be hope if everyone claps their hands.

6. bookrats

bookrats New Member

clap clap

(C\'mon, Tinkerbelle -- move, dammit!)

7. DaveinOlyWA

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
  8. DaveinOlyWA

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
    ooh and that Mustang is an ELECTRIC rc car.... and yes its cool... i have already run the batteries down twice and if it had headlights i could have gone a few more rounds!!

9. Frank Hudon

good to meet all you people and have a good lunch and a lot of good Prius talk. I had a good weekend, down to Portland and back to Bellevue. Good mileage and back home in 3 hours and 15 minutes. 20 minutes to get across the border, so not to bad. Good time!

10. Varko

Varko Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    I agree. I learned quite a bit about a car I don't have yet - lots of knowledgable people amongst us. I hope we can do it again soon.

11. Frank Hudon

further to our talk about the rear wiper arm and blade, this is Steve Goldenberg's signature

White 2004 Prius #9 (BC), Sony T-608/Verizon bluetooth phone, EV kit, mud flaps, window visors, 1 1/4" hitch, leather steering wheel, Mitsubishi rear wiper arm w/20" blade.
    White 2002 Subaru 6 cyl 3.0 Outback LLB

12. Varko

Varko Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Oh, did anyone take notes? I will probably forget all that I learned by the time my car gets here. :wink:

13. Varko

Varko Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
  14. bookrats

bookrats New Member

I wish I could have been there -- next time fur shure!

15. bruceha_2000

bruceha_2000 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DaveinOlyWA\";p=\"41889)</div>
    Ah HA! Starbug caught on 'film'. Now I can stop scrounging the Atomic Hobby site's pictures guessing which one she is. :) Dave, give Atomic a copy so they can put it on their site. Starbug should at least get a photo credit for all the 'advertizing' she does for them in the forum. Actually, she should get a commission for every sale that someone mentions "I heard about the store from 'Starbug'" :) If I lived near there (and had ANY free time to play with RCs) I would be checking the place out myself. And I have a friend seriously into model planes, but he lives in CT so you get nothing from him either ;-)

16. Starbug

Starbug New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    You know Bruce.... I do appear in at least 3 pics on Atomic's site (including one like the one Dave took where you can't miss me). You've seen only 2, but there is still a third one in there. But since I am in charge of maintaining the site, I make sure that I am well-hidden. :lol:

Dave... there are headlight & taillight kits that you can get for your new 'Stang....... :mrgreen:

Dangit I wish I could have made it to the meeting!!!

17. bruceha_2000

bruceha_2000 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    To be fair, I had little to go on! Let's see, 5'1" or so, female, early 20s. Can't even tell who is 5'1" from 5'10" without other cues. If I manage to get back to the site, at least I have a good reference. But now that Dave posted the pic, I have no need :)

18. hdrygas

hdrygas New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Starbug, just on a totally wild whim... do you have a late 60's Sunbeam Tiger model in there? That is my dream car. Yes I know it gets like 2 m.p.g. but with a 289 in a car under say 1100 lbs. (I really don't know the curb weight but it is a classic 2 seat British roadster of that era) A friend of mine had one in college. I would love to own one to drive on occasion, but probably never will, but I could have a model. What do you say? 68 Sunbeam Tiger?

19. Starbug

Starbug New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Well I wasn't going to give you too much to go on. The harder, the better. I'm somewhat camera-shy, so although I don't object to having my pics taken and posted, I don't readily point people directly to me. I make em hunt for it. :mrgreen: Besides, it's more fun to watch everybody try to guess. :lol:

As far as exact height, I am 5'0" (standing VERY straight). I could only dream of being 5'1"! :lol: See the counter behind me in Dave's pic (it's no more than 2' behind me)? That's how short I am.

20. Starbug

Starbug New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Static model or RC model? We got a new RC car in today, and it was something I hadn't seen in the store before. I'll have to check tomorrow to see what exactly it was. I did inventory check-in after opening the UPS boxes, so was only paying attention to parts numbers and quantity, not the pics on the boxes. If you are asking about a static model, then sadly I have to say no we don't have the Sunbeam Tiger. :( But should I see one come in, I will let you know imediately. :)