1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Ways to make seat softer, add more padding?

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by adamace1, Oct 10, 2010.

1. adamace1

adamace1 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    I am starting to notice a small decline in the softness thickness of the padding on the front drivers seat. I have the II model no options. The biggest area is where my lower back(around where my belt touches the lower seat back) only has a little bit of padding left then i can feel the hard surface behind it.

Do you have ideas on how to make the seat softer? I would like to do something before the end of the year cause i have a 16 hour trip to MI.

I'm thinking i can lay something over the seat, maybe a memorey foam pad or something like that.

Do any of you guys use anything that helps? thanks in advance.

2. andino

andino Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    I would like to know this as well. The seat has been getting less and less comfy haha

3. DumbMike

DumbMike Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    I was thinking about getting the seat covers with the lumbar support from WetOkole.com. Is that what you are talking about? I'm saving my money ....

Dumb Mike

4. adamace1

adamace1 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    I'm trying to hear ideas from anyone. I'm poor so i can't afford to spend to much. but would like to find a way to make the seat have more padding, in a way that wouldn't move around when i get in and out. I haven't been able to find any padded seat covers, just cheap seat pads.

5. andino

andino Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Clazzios are a relatively affordable option. Not cheap but they're pretty good quality.