1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

We are expecting - I'm so giddy!

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by OleMissPrius, Aug 31, 2006.

1. OleMissPrius

OleMissPrius New Member

We put a deposit down yesterday for the "next" Prius available with package 3 or higher - (does that make sense?) and it should be here in 2.5 weeks I was told. I don't even know what color it is but am still giddy with excitement.

2. Bill Merchant

Bill Merchant absit invidia

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Congratulations! Let us know what color and package you get. Two and a half weeks is a fairly short wait!

3. sleeka

sleeka Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    V
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Bill Merchant @ Aug 31 2006, 02:24 PM) [snapback]312002[/snapback]</div>
    Wish it was that quick in Australia.....6 months is the norm here.

4. Jeannie

Jeannie Proud Prius Granny

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Congratulations on your 'mystery' color and 'mystery' package - that must add to the excitement of the wait.

5. msmit002

msmit002 Junior Member

Wow... like having a baby and not having a sonogram to find out the sex! :lol:

6. richard schumacher

richard schumacher shortbus driver

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
  7. DaveinOlyWA

DaveinOlyWA 3rd Time was Solariffic!!

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
    2½ weeks is very fast. i ordered mine 2 weeks ago and was told 6-8 weeks for any model. ordering from one of the highest volume dealers in WA (they get a TON of state business being located in Olympia)

i do have specific model and color requirements but did provide 3 color choices.

8. OleMissPrius

OleMissPrius New Member

Thanks so much for the new owners check list - I saw a previous post about picking one up and was wondering what the reference to the oil level was about! :lol:

I spoke with the dealership today and found out that it's 90% certain that it's Driftwood Pearl. I'm good with that - honestly, I'm not that picky about the color. I rememinded the salesman about the rebate changing after Septembe 30th and he said we should have ours by the 15th - woohoo! I feel like I should get one of those countdown tickers.

I'm learning so much - I'm grateful for this board. Thanks for all your input.