1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

We got the call!

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by sunnysandiegan, Jan 20, 2006.

1. sunnysandiegan

sunnysandiegan New Member

Hi! Our salesman called us this evening and our first choice 2006 Prius (at the time) is 2-3 weeks away from delivery. WOO HOO!!!! We are considering a color change, though, so that may delay things a bit. Anyway, I was wondering what financing options the most recent new owners are securing.

I've seen 4.5%, 5.39%, 5.99%, and higher.

I spoke with our salesman about Toyota financing and he told me the rates/offers may change by the time our car arrives (February), but for now some clients qualify for 4.9% which is the lowest he has seen. He believes that is with excellent credit and an existing Toyota Financing loan in addition to the new vehicle loan going through Toyota Financing, which would apply to us. He did say that Navy FCU and USAA FCU cannot usually be "matched" and that they are usually the lowest rates out there (4.5% is NFCU and we can apply there).

So, before I apply, I wanted to check here to see if anyone has seen any better offers recently.

Thanks!
    Karin