1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

We got us a Prius convoy!

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by AtomicDog, May 14, 2007.

1. AtomicDog

AtomicDog New Member

I commute to work on I-285 in Atlanta. As I passed Spaghetti Junction (familiar to all Atlantans) westbound in my Driftwood Pearl, I passed a white Prius with Arborgard Lawn care markings. I get behind him, and we then pass a Barcelona Red. He falls in behind me, and for two glorious minutes we are a mighty convoy of three Prii zipping down the center lane of the expressway, just like in the car commercials. Magnificent.

We then broke up and went our separate ways.

Well, maybe you had to be there. :D

2. tiger roach

tiger roach New Member

Now if you guys had simulated CB radio chatter with your bluetooth phones, that would have been truly cool. :D

3. qbee42

qbee42 My other car is a boat

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Three Prius together? Did you guys pretend that you were one normal gas guzzler? :D

Tom

4. subarutoo

subarutoo New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    In was in a 4 Prius train one night. The front guy was so slow (HOV lane), that Pri#2 jumped over the dubbleyellow and passed the first guy. I was # 3 in line. Some Prius drivers just have to be #1. :)

5. cpqx47

cpqx47 New Member

Heh, the other day I drove past Google's headquarters in Mountain View and ended up in, I think, about a five Prius group.

Chevy used to run ads calling the Suburban "the national car of Texas." I've been telling my wife the Prius is now the national car of California, they're everywhere here in Silicon Valley.