1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

We survived the wait

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Emilyjohn, Jun 11, 2005.

1. Emilyjohn

Emilyjohn New Member

A white 2005 Prius pkg #4 was successfully delivered at 4 PM EST on June 11. Baby and parents are fine. Don't expect any more new arrivals for awhile!

2. Frank Hudon

Frank Hudon Senior Member

congrats on your little bundle of joy.

3. Bill Merchant

Bill Merchant absit invidia

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    [font=Comic Sans MS:606b7f2cb0]Congratulations, EmilyJohn! Now the fun you've been having on PriusChat will pay off as you learn how precocious your new baby really is.[/font:606b7f2cb0]

4. coloradospringsprius

Congrats, EmilyJohn - and you got my favorite package, too!

5. tiger

tiger New Member

:D Congrads Emily/John on your new baby. Love your choice of color on your new arrival. I'm thinking of ordering a 2006 White Prius myself so I can see why you are so with your new Prius.

Regards, Terry :D

6. Hybrid_Dave

Hybrid_Dave New Member

Congrats on your arrival...that's the exact Prius I'm looking at for pickup on 6/21...I'm also considering the Silver...haven't absolutely decided as of today...you must be loving life right about now :mrgreen:

7. Emilyjohn

Emilyjohn New Member

Terry and Hybrid Dave, Thanx for the congrats. The reason we chose the white is for safety; it's the most visible color. You don't see that many of them. Don't hesitate to choose white; the Prius wears white very well. It's a pretty car. Good luck!

8. evander

evander Junior Member

I know how excited you must feel right now. Don't let the baby keep you up too late!