1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

We took delivery too!

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by penguinsfan, Jan 2, 2006.

1. penguinsfan

penguinsfan New Member

1. Love the GPS, very intuitive. Especially inputting destinations into memory. And the voice activation. And the fantastic screen resolution.
    2. Love the input and power jack in the center console.
    3. Love the low road noise.
    4. Love the sleek interior (especially compared to the "burgundy" from last year)
    5. Love the new "hybrid" badge on the side of the car.
    6. Love the rear camera (though I'll admit that I'm still compelled to look back).
    7. Love the SKS and the power button.

All in all, a terrific car.

I always have the "first song" planned out for new cars (example: "born in the USA" was the first song I played in my Jeep Wrangler in college). For the Prius, I hooked up the IPod and cranked "electric avenue." It was fun.

Cheers to all and thanks for all the great information. Now it's just a matter of getting the XM radio installed in March.

2. mdmikemd

mdmikemd Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Heyyy! I got the Burgandy interior... :lol:

3. Jack 06

Jack 06 New Member

Winters, CA: Prius capital of US. 30 miles W of S
    Congrats!

Are you in the Pittsburgh area, or a more distant Penguins fan? I'm worried about Mario, and haven't heard an update in a couple of days.

4. Three60guy

Three60guy -->All around guy<-- (360 = round) get it?

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    I am in total agreement with everything you said. Got mine today too. Congrats to you. I am sure you will find it as awesome as you have today way into the future. Have fun but keep safe too.

5. penguinsfan

penguinsfan New Member

Yup, we live in downtown Pittsburgh on the South Side. Great place to live.

The last I heard about Mario is this, from the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette: "[Craig] Patrick said there still is no timetable for Mario Lemieux's return. The Hall of Fame forward and team owner is out of the lineup because of an irregular heartbeat condition called atrial fibrillation. 'He's working out, and he's hoping to skate sometime soon,' Patrick said." http://www.postgazette.com/pg/06001/630952.stm

Hopefully the big guy will be back soon. They need him bad!

6. Rancid13

Rancid13 Cool Chick with a Black Prius

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Congratulations on your new car from a Stars fan and soon-to-be fellow Black Package #8 owner out in CA. :)