1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Weird behavior with Playlists

Discussion in 'Gen 5 Prius Audio, Electronics and Infotainment' started by Rick Albright, Sep 25, 2024 at 11:31 PM.

1. Rick Albright

Rick Albright New Member

Vehicle:
    2024 Prius
    Model:
    XLE AWD-e
    I just bought a 2024 Prius XLE. When I connect CarPlay, and select one of my playlists, it will only begin to play the first song on the playlist (unless I have already started playing another song on my iPhone before I connected). It won't let me scroll through the playlist to select another song. I can see a list of songs queued as "next," but these only include the next ten or so songs, not the whole playlist. The "back" arrow just takes me back to the initial screen to select a playlist, and, again, it will only start with the first track. I've tried all sorts of things, and nothing works.

We have a 2020 Honda CRV with Apple CarPlay. It works exactly as CarPlay should: open a playlist, scroll through the tracks, select the one you want to play, just as if you were playing directly from the iPhone.