1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Weird message - invalid username/pword

Discussion in 'PriusChat Website Questions' started by ny biker, Jan 22, 2008.

1. ny biker

ny biker Member

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius
    Model:
    XLE
    Most times when I visit this site, I am already logged in. One day last week, for some reason it said I was not logged in, so I entered my username and password, and got this message:

"You have entered an invalid username or password. Please press the back button, enter the correct details and try again. Don't forget that the password is case sensitive. Forgotten your password? Click here!

You have used 1 out of 5 login attempts. After all 5 have been used, you will be unable to login for 15 minutes."

However, at the top right corner of the page it said "Welcome, nybiker. You last visited:", etc. So I clicked View New Posts like I always do and everything worked fine.

The next couple of times I visited the site that day, the same thing happened, after that it was back to normal.

Today it is happening again - it says I'm not logged in, then says I used the wrong username/password even though it is logging me after I enter them. Is anyone else having this problem? Thanks.

2. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    my login is fine although someone did message me asking why they couldn't post despite being a member since 2005.