1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Well hello there...

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by BKgrey08, Mar 29, 2008.

1. BKgrey08

BKgrey08 Enviro Engineer

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Little introduction for me:
    I reside in Brooklyn, but work in Long Island and have become a member of the Long Island Pirus Owner's Group (check em out at www.LIPOG.org).

Anyway, right to the point--> Bought a brand new 2008 Magnetic Grey Package 6 in mid-November 2007. I already have 10,000+ miles on it, because I drive about 100 miles a day for work. Clearly, the extended warrantly is a smart choice ;) I was told that if I buy the warrantly somewhere other than at that paticular dealership, they wouldn't honor it, is this true?

In terms of modifications: I've changed the stock tires to Michelin Pilot Exaltos 195 60/R15s, tinted the hatch/rear/quarter windows & 6" front windshield, added body moldings, a shark fin antenna, all weather mats, BT plate, removed the plastic outer wheel covers, and disabled the reverse beep and seat belt beep. I'll be installing the side mirror turn signals & mud guards hopefully as soon as the weather improves and the LIPOGers have another work party!

I am grateful for this Prius online community, its allowed me to find out so much useful information about these amazing Eco-pods & I've met some great folks! I only wish that there were more communities to untie such a diverse group of people. Keep up the great work PriusChat!

- BKgrey08 aka Donna