1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Well I Got One

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by jburns, Apr 21, 2006.

1. jburns

jburns Senior Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Went down to my local Toyota dealer yesterday to take a look at the Prius. I've been reading here for awhile and watching the gas price increase almost daily. Was just interested in basic cheap transportation so I ended up making a deal on a #3 package. I take care of my vechicles so I got the Kelly excellent condition price on the van I traded. Was going to my credit union to finance the rest. Sales manager asked what rate they were giving. I told him I would check and get back to him but that I didn't think he could hang with them rate wise. They hate it when you do that. Kind of like a challenge of their ability to match the rate. Anyway my credit union would do 60 @ 6.25 and 72 @ 6.50. Went back to the dealer and guess what. By some strange coincidence he could go 60 @ 6.24 or 72 @ 6.49. LOL .01 differebce. Guess that will teach me to challenge his ability!! :D Made the 60 month deal and drove off with my new Prius yesterday evening. This evening I'm 250 miles from home in the NC mountains with a half tank of Toyotas gas left. Feeling pretty good with the deal.....at least so far especially with the pending tax credit..

2. huskers

huskers Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    CONGRATS !!! Enjoy the ride! :D

3. ghostofjk

ghostofjk New Member

Woo hoo! Welcome to PC.

Are you the Mr. Burns from "The Simpsons"? You don't sound like him.

4. jburns

jburns Senior Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ghostofjk @ Apr 22 2006, 01:05 AM) [snapback]243538[/snapback]</div>
    Nah, he's younger and better looking.