1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Well... It's over...

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Mystery Squid, May 17, 2006.

1. Mystery Squid

Mystery Squid Junior Member

For anyone that cares ( :lol: ), the Squid has decided to put down the verbal guns. :D

We've had some great debates, flame wars, urination matches, and so on and so forth. I think we've all pretty much covered the most major inflammatory topics out there, and the well is running dry.

A big round of applause for the moderating team, the ONLY moderating team I've ever come across with a just level of tolerance, and of course, to Danny for making it all possible.

:)

2. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    wow...<claps>

even though I don't think I've ever read a thread where this occurred lol. Must've been the filter

3. Sufferin' Prius Envy

Sufferin' Prius Envy Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mystery Squid @ May 16 2006, 10:11 PM) [snapback]256676[/snapback]</div>
    Does that mean you have also been talking to yourself all this time? :wacko:
    Please don't be offended if we don't believe that you are ending the use of your writing ordnance.
    A unilateral cease-fire from The Squid . . . . Naaaahhhh . . . :lol:

That would be almost as believable as daniel's contention that:

“Entering the US without permission is not against the law. You can be deported for it, and you can be "detained" pending hearings or deportation. But you cannot be sentenced to jail or prison for it. The undocumented people so often refered to as "illegals" have not broken any law by coming here without permission.â€
    http://priuschat.com/index.php?s=&showtopi...ndpost&p=248538

To which I replied:
    U.S. Code as of: 01/06/03

We're still waiting daniel . . .
    :eek:

Even <span style="color:#009900">efusco
    has asked for your response (in a totally seperate topic string) . . . .

“BTW, I'm curious to hear your response to the posting of the criminal code clearly showing that it is against the law (ie. illegal) to be in this country without appropriate paperwork and going through customs.â€
    http://priuschat.com/index.php?s=&showtopi...ndpost&p=249654

You know you can't give it up Squid . . . you are hooked . . . you need your next fix . . . you want to tune in and see how daniel tries to save his credibility . . . you just won't be able to remain quiet - after you stop laughing. :lol:

4. hybridTHEvibe

hybridTHEvibe New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sufferin' Prius Envy @ May 17 2006, 03:57 AM) [snapback]256742[/snapback]</div>
    and we are still waiting for your responses to so many questions. dude, could you not be more hypocritical? are you for real? Ohh I forgot you have a selective memory.

5. daniel

daniel Cat Lovers Against the Bomb

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Actually, I'm still waiting for a reply from the folks at the legal aid office where I used to work. Since that office is a three days' drive from where I live now, I can't just walk in there and ask. I expect them to answer my email eventually, but they are very busy there now. More so since they lost their volunteer translator when I moved here.

Rest assured, though, that I will respond as soon as I hear from them.

6. galaxee

galaxee mostly benevolent

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    i'll have to see it to believe it. :eek: squid, what are you going to do here then, if you're not stirring up trouble? you know that's not in your nature. :lol:

7. geologyrox

geologyrox New Member

Hmmm.... what brought this about?

I rather enjoy your banter (lord knows why, perhaps I keep out of the threads where you are a total nice person) and have always made the attempt to acknowledge when you make a point, and call you on it when I think you've been a little *too* deliberately obtuse.

I hope you aren't leaving for good, and I *really* hope you don't go back to the pink ink =P

8. Mystery Squid

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sufferin' Prius Envy @ May 17 2006, 03:57 AM) [snapback]256742[/snapback]</div>
    :lol:

It's kinda like this:

Like the little kid who's played in the sandbox soooo much, had sooo much fun, that when you put him in the car seat for the ride home, he instantly falls alseep....

...and yeah, I'm still sort wondering about the whole daniel claim myself.... :ph34r:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(geologyrox @ May 17 2006, 09:27 AM) [snapback]256805[/snapback]</div>
    Naw, I'll be poking around... :ph34r:

...and yeah, that pink ink, and the whole lovable Care Bear thing actually started making ME sick after about two days... I just can't hack being nice to everybody... :lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(galaxee @ May 17 2006, 09:25 AM) [snapback]256803[/snapback]</div>
    Yeah, I know... Who knows maybe I'll post some constructive Prius threads... :D

9. galaxee

galaxee mostly benevolent

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mystery Squid @ May 17 2006, 09:52 AM) [snapback]256816[/snapback]</div>

sputter....

HA HA HA!!!

10. aaf709

aaf709 Ravenpaw of ThunderClan

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Limited
    Hey, Mystery Squid, now that you're retired, so to speak, what are you going to do now?

11. jared2

jared2 New Member

Prediction:

Rumors of MS's death are greatly exaggerated and will turn out to be unfounded. (There is a 5% chance I could be wrong.)

12. zapranoth

zapranoth New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    cf, attention whore.

13. Subversive

Subversive New Member

Glad to hear that you have come to your senses and decided that you want to become a liberal. That's the first step. Don't worry, they will take very good care of you in the re-education center. And the food is supposed to be very good, considering. There will be some work involved, but it will also be a bit like a vacation, and when they release you, you will have a whole new outlook on life! Congrats!

14. Mystery Squid

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(aaf709 @ May 17 2006, 11:23 AM) [snapback]256867[/snapback]</div>
    Well, the weather is finally nice out... The 8 straight days of rain have let up... This is when I ease into my not-in-front-of-computer mode...

Oddly, I've been looking to get a baseball pitching machine, not only in an effort to set up my own batting cage, so to speak, but to be able to pivot and somehow mount it in the Prius passenger seat for drive-by baseball shootings of SUV's that might attract my irrational ire... :ph34r:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jared2 @ May 17 2006, 11:28 AM) [snapback]256870[/snapback]</div>

[​IMG]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Subversive @ May 17 2006, 11:52 AM) [snapback]256884[/snapback]</div>
    :lol:

15. larkinmj

larkinmj New Member

I just glad you retired that Dick Cheney avatar! What's the story with the new one- is that a flying Prius?

16. Mystery Squid

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(larkinmj @ May 17 2006, 12:05 PM) [snapback]256895[/snapback]</div>
    Yeah, I photochopped it last night!

...after taking pictures of all the flooding around my hometown!

17. Rancid13

Rancid13 Cool Chick with a Black Prius

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    So now what are we supposed to do for fun around here?? And what the heck is a constructive Prius thread?? :D :D :D

18. hyo silver

hyo silver Awaaaaay

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    New avatar, eh? Does this mean you're not going to be such a Dick? :)

19. hycamguy07

hycamguy07 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hyo silver @ May 17 2006, 07:48 PM) [snapback]257219[/snapback]</div>

Oh such words to my virgin ears... LOL

Take er easy squid..... I'll try to keep the natives amused with a little less cut & paste, since they hate it so..

It sucks being addicted to FHOP.... :(

20. Sufferin' Prius Envy

Sufferin' Prius Envy Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Subversive @ May 17 2006, 08:52 AM) [snapback]256884[/snapback]</div>
    Squid, maybe you can talk to daniel about the re-education center where he volunteered. It seems to have worked on him. I'm guessing he went in a centrist, and came out the way he is now.

Yea, they will teach you on how to interpret the law and political stuff super-duper-ultra-liberally. :lol: